« Home | Everyone loves weekends » | Gen Med » | M.I.A. » | Badminton » | Karaoke » | A little dedication » | Rainbows & presents » | My weekend (picture edition) » | Orthopaedic surgery! » | Casting day »

Celebrating Raya in Auckland

I know Raya was a week ago and this is probably more than way overdue but what the heck:

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!
maaf zahir & batin
I have been MIA for quite some time now and that I do apologise. Having realised that time management isn't one of my strong points, it all starts to make sense hehe. With exams round the corner and my surgical run taking up my everyday...not much room to even breathe haha but that didn't mean that I couldn't enjoy Raya ;).
One good thing abt being busy tho was that fasting month went by oh-so-quick (besides the fact that I almost fainted in the operating theatre once..and I felt like sleeping 24/7 hehe). We budak2 melayu did manage to meet up a few times tho to buka together-gether:
~ Potluck buka puasa at Azri & Khairi's place over the weekend. Khairi ajar buat ondei2, wah best dapat makan kuih Msia hehe.

[(L-R): Ain, Azri, Khairi, Me, Fizah & Nadia]

~ Majlis berbuka puasa held by the Msian students society here - even more kuih Msia! Yum yum hehe and Msian food on top of that: ayam percik, rojak...hmmm nope, not missing Msia at all ;).