« Home | ED's over! » | A WHOLE day at the hospital » | Rainy days » | Friday is a hint that the weekend is just around t... » | HI EVERYONE! »

Casting day

Aargh! I so regretted today that I didn't bring my phone along with me when I had dinner at the dining hall...cos while I was happily eating away, my friend Sivaa had texted me saying she had an extra ticket to the premier of possibly one of the greatest movies released this year -Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest! And I had 5 mins to get to town if I wanted the ticket. It would have all worked out fine since town was only a 10 min walk away anyway, and in my excitement I would have ran all the way and made it in 5 hehe. BUT NOOO...I had to have left my phone behind in my room and by the time I got back it was close to an hour after Sivaa had texted. *sniff sniff* I'm taking my phone everywhere with me from now on.

On a happier note, today was an exciting day at the hospital =). Aside from usual lectures...we ended the day with a lesson on how to put on casts. Never having had the 'opportunity' to have broken a bone before, it was all new to me. Hehe I was as excited as could be. So there we all were, about 18 of my classmates and I, cooped up in a teeny room...sloshing wet plaster of paris everywhere. Here I am with my artwork on Michelle's arm haha it turned out pretty puffy.


[excuse some of the plaster spots that got on the camera lens hehe]
All in all it was a fun experience =) . So anytime you need a cast on, call on me! Haha if I'm able to recall how to put one on at that time that is ;)