« Home | Leavin on a jet plane » | Let the EXAMS begin! » | Celebrating Raya in Auckland » | Everyone loves weekends » | Gen Med » | M.I.A. » | Badminton » | Karaoke » | A little dedication » | Rainbows & presents »

What I've been up to the last 4 months...

Sure enough when I was home...there was no blogging whatsover hehe Sorry? I spent a good 3 months back home, from early Dec till the end of Feb : *BLISS*, during which I frequented between Singapore and KL, as well as making trips to Ipoh, Batu Gajah and Kelantan (yup definitely lots of time spent on the road). Here's just a few things that I was up to:
1. Spending time at home with papa, mama & rez was great
2. Scounting around and trying out new eating places (several times over ;p) with Fariz
3. Watching rm6 movies!
4. OOO shopping!
5. Got a new haircut (with a fringe that was pretty awkward at the beginning haha)
6. Woohoo getting to drive around (and sometimes being 'chauffeured' around hehe)
7. Spent Raya Haji with family & relatives at Batu Gajah
8. Girly time with Her, Aznin
9. Guy time with Fariz & the guys bowling, mamaking & hartamas squaring
10. Travelled to Kelantan with the whole family for cousin's engagement (30+ people staying in one house was eventful!)
11. Helped Roz plan for her big day =)
12. Underwent culinary training with mama (of which i remember more the taste of the food rather than how to cook it)
I'll let the pictures do the talking:


















































However, I didn't get to meet up with my IMU friends and Premi! =(
(Sorry girls! But I'll be back in MAY! hehe)

In my next post I'll fill you guys in on what I've been up to since being back in Auckland...