« Home

HI EVERYONE!

Greetings from Aoteoroa! (that's Maori for 'New Zealand' btw hehe)

Yup, guess it's true...I have been taken over by the blogger bug, I mean since everyone's on to it why not give it a go right? Right. Now it's just a question of what I can write...and how well I can write it ;) I'll try my very best to be as quirky and entertaining as I can k?

I guess why I really wanted to start this blog was that in the few months I've been here in NZ, I realised that I've actually done and seen SO much, and I haven't had a chance to share my experiences with my friends. So this blog will just be a simple one - a window into my life. (I hope this will also make up for all the emails I've promised to send but never seem to get around to hehe you know who you ppl are).

Yup ok, emo moment over....let's have some fun! Catch you peeps soon

Can't wait to read more about you!!
hehe..
Lin Hui

Thanks for the vote of confidence =)

Post a Comment